IT Director. Author of Graduation with Civic Honors. Avid writer. Tech chaser. Sports card collector. Occasional speaker. Doctor of Philosophy.
- My weblog posts can be found here, in the archive dropdown below, or via the search box
- You can always read about my professional career on LinkedIn
- I share links and other short missives (9,633 and counting) on Twitter (since March 2009)
- Every Friday I’m publishing The Lindahl Letter over at Substack (since January 2021)
- My Curriculum Vitae is online and you are welcome to review it
If those sources of amazing and joyous content did not provide you the insight you were looking to find, then feel free to read the rest of this short biography…
Nels Lindahl, an enrolled member of the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma, is the author of Graduation with Civic Honors and founder of www.civichonors.com, which advocates development of ways to strengthen the community through volunteering networks. Nels, a Thomas and Barbara Kester Page Scholar, graduated from the University of Kansas with a degree in political science and a minor in public service and civic leadership. As an undergraduate, Nels was an Ethan Allen Scholar in public administration, on the National Dean’s List all four years, and participated in a study on workplace literacy with Kansas City Consensus and the Public Administration Department. Nels received a master of public administration degree from the #1 ranked University of Kansas department of public administration. Nels holds a doctoral degree in public policy and administration from Walden University with specializations in knowledge management and e-government. In addition to academic work, Nels is spending time working on completing a new book dealing with the intersection of technology and modernity.Updated August 14, 2022